CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me.

I know i haven't blogged in a while. There are numerous reasons for neglect. I'm sorry.



BUT I'm back now!! *throws confetti*

I think this is a good time to blog because in about 5 minutes it will be my 22 BIRTHDAY.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I'm just thankful to see 22 years.... healthy and happy.

Its been a tough 22 years no doubt BUT.. they've been mine and every day makes me a little better. Don't you think?

Unlike my 21st, i don't have much planned for this birthday. Just going to take it nice and easy tomorrow.... go get a mani and a pedi, a facial.. get some stuff waxed LOL...


Friday night om going to Party Party PARTY!! Haven't done that in a while.


I'll be back to blogging regularly next week. I've got a lot to tell ya.

0 comments: