CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Why wait?

It's a shame that it takes someone to lose you to really value you. Especially when you put so much of yourself into that person, and they were reluctant to share their feelings with you is the reason you walked away.


So went my day today. Im not even going to name who im reffering to. But we met for lunch today because i went to see the doctor. He basically told me everything i wish i'd heard.... a year ago.

Too late, you think?

Actually, it was good to hear it. Even tho i've already moved on and have no intention of our relationship to EVER be what it was before.


I think he told me everything now more for his benefit than mine. Which is healthy. For the both of us. He can FULLY move on without these things on his chest, and i can move on without having to still wonder what was going thru his mine during the hard times.


Its a shame tho. Had he told me how he felt then, who knows where we'd be now?

I do believe everything happens for a reason.

He needs to grow more, and so do i.


Just another day.

1 comments:

city said...

It's amazing isn't it? When people have you they fuck it up, when ur gone they start notice how much they need you around. My ex sang this tune recently, actually for the last 4 months. It's just too little too late