CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!


Yes, its FINALLLLLY here!! I'm 21!!!! wwwooooooohoooooooooo


so far its been a good day. i was a little nostalgic this morning because last year i spent my birthday with Brandon. Its cool tho, i know he's looking down on me to make sure i dont get tooo zooted. lol


i already got some nice gifts too..a personalized bible (sweet) some new shoes and a sex offer. lmao @ the last one.


Happy Birthday to me.

4 comments:

city said...

Happy bday lexi......but why you putting my offer out there like that ;)

Rob [Vice President of G.A.F] said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEX!!!!!

and C.A-Honey didn't i TEACH you anything GET THAT DICK AND GO!

Nick said...

Happy Birthday Lex, hope you are having fun?

City, stay off my woman, it could all get dangerous you know. lol

Lexi said...

Lol @ nick @ citay..yall silly.

And yes sensei Rob I been listenin to ya gospel accordin to Khia