CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I LOVE VEGAS!

omg i had the most POPPIN weekend in LIFE!! Sheesh i made Vegas my playground. between the food, shoppin, and 2 foot tall margaritas i should be filing for chatper 11 right about now.. lol but im not.. o man it was perfect. great weather.. some FINE ass specimens, good clubbin, goin to sleep @ 7 am, waking up at 2pm. lol we were actina str8 up foooolll.. I even had a vegas "boo" (he proclaimed) that was buyin me and my homegirl drinks all weekend. i met Lil Wayne & Floyd Mayweather was givin me sexy eye. lol best birthday ever.

i missed the hell outta Newbie tho. He left for London on saturday..so i had to send him off thursday night..whew lawd two weeks hurry the hell up!

blame it on the ah a a a ah alocohol!

2 comments:

.domo. said...

lol oooooh lucky!!! haha im glad you had a good time =]

Anonymous said...

I'm officially J-E-A-L-O-U-S!! I've never been to vegas and I been trying to go for years!! Glad you balled outta control tho and Happy B-lated...I know I'm late...Officially 21 huh?? Welcome to the rest of adult hell..lol