CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 2, 2009

F^#K You Punxsutauney Phil!!!



Do we REALLY need six more weeks of winter?

Who the hell is this mother fucker to tell me i gotta freeze my ass off until my birthday?

All because he saw his damn shadow. I see my shadow all the time, does that mean I'm going to have 6 more weeks of heartburn? Will i get paid extra for the next 6 weeks? NO. He sees his damn shadow and we all have to suffer. He didn't think we had enough winter to last us awhile already? It was about 39 degrees in MIAMI a week ago. But he wouldn't know that because he lives in a damn hole. Regardless of how cold it is he gonna be chillin in his chinchilla while I'm turning into a sexy Popsicle walking down Lexington Avenue...

So go F yourself Punxsutauney Phil.

GOSH

3 comments:

city said...

damn future, you mad huh lol

Rob [Vice President of G.A.F] said...

BWAHAHHAH C.A That picture will remind me of my hate fo groundhogs ever since they tried to attack me

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

damn ground hog ours in atlanat said we was good but today it is 0- and sunny go figure

nice spot hit me one day maam
rdb